Friday, October 22, 2010

Smoothie & An Ancient Log

Breakfast: A tall smoothie containing half a kiwi, two slices of frozen mango, two frozen raspberries, one frozen strawberry, two fresh washed organic strawberries, and a glass of home-made raw nutmilk (made from almonds, pecans, cashews, chia seeds and some other assorted seeds and nuts in small quantities.)

Snack: A handful of heavily spiced (with lime, cilantro and many other things) pistachios.



Lunch: A small bowl of raw buckwheat granola with fruit on top.

Dinner: A washed organic honeycrisp apple.

...

Note: I'm going to start an eight-day "juice feast" which will mean absolutely nothing solid during that period of time. I'm interested to see how this effects the way I feel and my level of energy. I'm also hoping to hone my smoothie-making-abilities.

...

I happened to find a log I almost started a couple of times in the past. There wasn't a date on these, so I gave it a good guesstimation:

[Estimated] August 2010

Breakfast: Raw sherbet cake and a very small bowl of granola. (Home made raw pecan milk over sprouted buckwheat oats coated in dates, with raisins, almonds, pecans, seeds, and ginger.)



Brunch: Delicious salad with vineigar made from currants! The currant-berry balsamic is very sweet and delicious.

Lunch: Carrot juice containing carrots and their carrot tops from the farmer's market, and a very sweet little white plum.

[Estimated] September 2010

Breakfast: Home made raw pecan milk over sprouted buckwheat oats coated in dates & raisins, almonds, pecans, seeds, and ginger.

Lunch: Spinach, lettuce, shredded carrots & fresh ginger, diced celery and radish covered in balsamic currant berries & cold pressed olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment