Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Olives

Something that I love about photographing nearly all of my meals is that I can track the phases I'm going through.

Summer of 2010 features fruit, fruit, fruit and more fruit in all sorts of wild combinations. Since I didn't actually go raw until September, there are many photos containing chickpeas that came out of a can from the summer.

September 2010 shows off many desserts; peach cobbler, banana cakes, lots of photos containing little crab apples, and lots of celery with almond butter.

October 2010 displays a clear fixation with raw granola. Everything that can be done with soaked buckwheat, raw almond milk, and berries. Lots of "nut bread" and pies, including the banana pies and pumpkin pies.

November 2010; lots of cranberries, grapefruit, cranberry sauce, and much guacamole.

Photos from November 30th 2010:













I never liked olives before. I tried black olives, green olives, stuffed olives, etc. Never liked them. I gave the plain raw olives from the raw section at Whole Foods a try because my husband was eating them. Turns out I love them. How bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment