Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chocolate Banana Pudding & Guac

While November looks like lots and lots of guacamole, each of the guacamole dips I've made has been quite unique. Some have bell peppers in excess, some have only a little, some have none. Some have red onions, some yellow, some white. Sometimes I had them with sunflower "bread" (made from dehydrated seeds and vegetables) and sometimes I had it just with lettuce. Sometimes I used sprouts, sometimes broccoli, sometimes chard or kale. Sometimes I used lemon chunks, sometimes I blended the lemon entirely. Etc.

All of the ingredients that follow have appeared in my guacamole at least once (and I may have even missed a few):

Cranberries
Avocado
Tomato
Tomatillo
Bell Pepper
Hot Pepper
Red/Yellow/White Onion
Garlic
Lemon
Cucumber
Sprouts
Broccoli
Kale
Spinach
Chard
Chia Seeds
Ground Flax / Whole Flax Seeds
Cold-Pressed Organic Olive Oil
Coconut Oil
Coconut Juice
Tangerine Juice
Apple Cider (Raw from the farmer's market.)

















Guacamole is traditionally an all-raw dish to begin with, but I make it into a more complex and healthy dish than the casual chip-dip that is often seen at parties and gatherings. For tips, ideas, my personal experience and a boost to your dip-making as well as your health check out my Guacamole Recipe-Blog Entry.

Chocolate Banana Pudding is one of my favorite raw puddings to make. There are number of different ways to make raw pudding on my raw pudding page.

I fell behind on my logging due to preparation for a string of holiday events, but I still continued taking photos, hence why the blog content suddenly becomes more photo-based from November 10th entry forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment