Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kale Chips

One of the most exciting things about having a dehydrator is making my own kale chips. After buying a few bags from the store I knew I really wanted to learn to make my own. Much better than potato-chips ever were anyway, and certainly healthier by leaps and bounds.




One of my first attempts at making my own Kale Chips



I'm keeping my kale fresh by putting it in a vase or large glass on the table with water, as though it were flowers. It lots pretty, and mildly festive, and it keeps it fresh. Also, this saves space in the fridge.




Sliced banana and orange, with kumquats, kale chips, spinach and raw green olives.


Cinnamon apple slices.




Creating chocolate-covered banana slices. Those were incredibly delicious.


This is one example of an actually balanced meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment